Been a while!

by lambsbottom 9 Replies latest jw friends

• lambsbottom
    lambsbottom

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you for everything over the last 3.5 years. I am completely faded now. I no longer suffer from major anxiety/depression, well versed on cults and how to protect myself, continually searching and taking in knowledge regarding my own relationship with God. Life is good!

Hang in there anyone new here or still in! It gets better! Hit your knees praying anytime you feel like its all just too much. God will provide.

I look forward to the day when Christ removes this wicked religion.

• Garrett
    Garrett

I'm new here and have found that since my joining and learning of the truth about the truth, I too feel so much better. 

I wanted to say, even though I don't know you, I'm happy that you're content with life and no longer suffer from depression and anxiety. 

Good luck in all your future endeavors :)

Peace

• zeb
    zeb

Lb and G:

Phil 4 v 13

• millie210
    millie210
    Glad to see you back and glad to see you are happy!
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Ditto - to all of the above!!

Can't wait until my fade is concluded or the Org gets revealed for being part of BtG!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Lambsbottom and Garret

Someone just posted on another thread..."JWs are so terrified of dying that they are too scared to live.'

Everyone here...Go live and enjoy EVERYDAY! It's a great life!  

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Good News, indeed!

Doc

• Perry
    Perry
    Glad to hear that you have readjusted your thinking!
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I no longer suffer from major anxiety/depression

Remember how WT told us that we were the happiest people on earth back when we were JWs? Ugh, I was so miserable, but pretending to be happy. I'm so much happier now.

One thing that would make me happier than having Christ destroy that wicked religion? I'd like to go and kick every GB member in the nuts several times, then Christ can destroy it all.

• flipper
    flipper
    LAMBSBOTTOM- Nice to hear from you again ! I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you. Nice to see that life has been good to you. Good for you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit