Need advice

by tsunami_rid3r 4 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

17, getting ready to go to college, and I want out of this religion. I'm also going to prom with a girl who just wants to be friends or something. But I'd really like a relationship b/c I never really had one. So tonight my parents were telling me to go to this church gathering because these people were visiting. Well I made friends with their son and daughter, and I wouldn't mind starting something with the girl, she'll be here 'till May 11. They go to my book study too. She won't be doing really anything while shes here.

Oh yea and I learned from her brother that her mom had the get together so her daughter could look for boys.

So like should I touch this? And I made friends with her brother, how can I get around this without making it look bad?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Wow tsunami.... you like playing with fire!!!

If you get wrapped up with these JW's you will only create more drama for yourself. If you are trying to just get away...go to college and live your life...do not get involved with any witnesses, it will only bring you grief. By going to school you can do the slow fade so you don't get DF'd and continue to have a relationship with your family. Besides you need their financial support no?. But I have a feeling you will not take my advice :)

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

Shes real hot and she was really nice tonight. And she'll only be around until May 11. Maybe I could have just a little fun? I could possibly turn her away. lol. I doubt that. Dude yeah I'm going into college, but I'm kinda bummed out that my prom date couldn't see herself dating me. I need a girl to hang out with.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Well if you just have fun and it goes a little too far, and then she feels guilty... you will be away at college getting sucked back to deal with that.

At college you will be free to indulge your sexual drive and or relationship desire to your hearts content. Hang in there.

But each one must make his own way. I am only giving you advice from my own experience at your age :)

Some life lessons can't be taught. And some no- no's turn out to be the best decisions you ever made.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

I will try your advice, but I'll have some fun with her too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit