GRRRRRRR

by lilbit 9 Replies latest social relationships

• lilbit
    lilbit

Ok so today is my hubby and my anniversary. He had to work today so I planned a big surprise,found a neihbor to keep the kids, gourmet dinner, house full of candles, rose petal covered bed The works. I wasnt expecting him home till 6. so at 2 30 guess who comes walking in the door. yup my hubby surprise ruined Im bummed

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Poor Lilbit!

Don't be bummed. Take advantage of the extra time together and get creative anew!!!

~Merry

• lilbit
    lilbit

workin on it I just kicked him out for a little while so I can finish ggetting set up

• Bas
    Bas

Happy Anniversary lilbit! hope you have a nice day after all. Look at it from this side: You'll be able to spend more time together nowb

• Brummie
    Brummie

The best laid plans huh

Hope you have a great day.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I understand your disappointment. Wanted everything perfect. Nice of you. Roll with it now and don't let us hear from your until tomorrow and my your toes curl tonight!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Happy Anniversay.

At least he came home early, my ex used to always be hours late. Wonder if thats why hes my ex.......

Have a great day, More quality time together, how cool is that.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hey happy anniversary...

• fifi
    fifi

Happy Anniversary .... and like the others said, enjoy the extra time together.

Fifi.

• lilbit
    lilbit

Good morning all. thanks for the support last night. After I got over being bummed we had a great night. and I made the best steaks Ive ever tasted. the chocolate covered strawberries were awsome too. Ill stop there yall dont want the rest of the details

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit