Wondering......

by lavendar 5 Replies latest jw friends

• lavendar
    lavendar

Why is it when the screen has about 20 topics on it, it takes FOREVER to change to the next page???? Sorry for the dumb question, but I am a newbie ya know.

• fairchild
    fairchild

It depends on what you call 'forever' and it depends on the kind of connection you have. Even with my dial up, the changing from one screen to another doesn't seem to take as long as on other sites.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I too think its how fast your modem is. Dial up takes forever Cable is fast on Hi-speed. That is what I have so the screens change very fast.

Lavender I just love lavender.

Love Ofc.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Lav, when there are a lot of people posting, the forum moves more quickly. When there are only a few of us posting, it takes forever to see new posts. Look at the time between the very last post made and the one on the thread right above it. Sometimes it can be a minute between the posts. Sometimes it can be 5 or 10 or 15 mintues between the last two posts.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

See, it was 7 minutes between my last post and Elsehwere's Flat Stanely's post.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    See, it was 7 minutes between my last post and Elsehwere's Flat Stanely's post.

OOOHHH FHN, I wouldn't trust elsewhere. That little sneaker probably timed it to throw you off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit