JW's + child sacrifice

by Noumenon 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

Interesting article here by the provocative David Icke (of the 'We are ruled by alien lizards' persuasion).

There is a comment in the article about child sacrifice rituals, etc. This brings to mind the fact that most JW parents are of course quite prepared to allow their little baby or child to be sacrificed to Jehovah out of blind obedience to the organisation's blood policy. Also, the JW policy on insisting that 2 witnesses testify to any child abuse/molestation, thus making the religion a haven for paedophiles, can also be said to be a form of child sacrifice.

Has to make you wonder.....

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/russell.html

• cheeseman
    cheeseman

Wow, always thought there was something shifty about that Russel bloke!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

and not forgetting the obvious sacrifice of treating their children as dead when they are disfellowshipped.

• JW4Life
    JW4Life

You guys nit pick and poke fun of JWs but are oblivious to what has taken place in other religions like in Catholicism where the priest themselves were the pedophiles and werent removed. You have got to be one dumb parent if your child told you some one try to have there way with them sexually and you dismiss it because no one witness it or one person witness it. Plus if you disagree with the haven two witnesses thing. Your disagreement is really with the Bible not the JWs

• kls
    kls

Nope ,ain't even going to bother

• JW4Life
    JW4Life

I also dont know any witness who treat there child as dead because of being disfellowshiped after all how harsh can it be. why was they disfellowshiped to began with was it for doing something good. Usually when your child is bad you give some form of punishment i.e. grounding, taken away allowances and such

• Faraon
    Faraon

Ok, I´ll bite.

You guys nit pick and poke fun of JWs but are oblivious to what has taken place in other religions like in Catholicism where the priest themselves were the pedophiles and werent removed. You have got to be one dumb parent if your child told you some one try to have there way with them sexually and you dismiss it because no one witness it or one person witness it. Plus if you disagree with the haven two witnesses thing. Your disagreement is really with the Bible not the JWs

Don´t JWs call themselves ministers? If this is the case, then I would rather have my daughters sleep in the house of an unknown Catholic minister than an unknown JW minister. The odds are about 400 to 1 In this case, and following the JWs rules, they would be unjustly excommunicated because as far as I know, there were not two adult Catholic ministers brought in as witnesses in the trial of any of the charged priests. I am against any people or religion failing to protect the children from sexual predators. At least the RCC has paid dearly for the crimes of sexual abuse. The WT has not suffered the same fate because it calls its ministers "unpaid volunteers" when it comes to being sued. People don't disgree with this rule because they have been brainwashed biblically trained to equate the WT with yahoover. You have just demonstrated this by opting to defend the Borganization rather than the babble. You waste your time with your arguments. Most people here don't trust or see the babble as the word of god, and will find almost zero simpatizers with the Witchtower. You should learn from this experience that the babble is not a book that comes from a just or wise god. Faraon

• Faraon
    Faraon
    I also dont know any witness who treat there child as dead because of being disfellowshiped after all how harsh can it be. why was they disfellowshiped to began with was it for doing something good. Usually when your child is bad you give some form of punishment i.e. grounding, taken away allowances and such

.. as beating the sh*t out of him in the toilet during the talks ... Yes. I personally have seen parents shun their children. My cousinin told me that she would not talk to me until I became a JW again. Do not try to lie here. We lived those experiences. Faraon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit