Video Review

by 95stormfront 8 Replies latest jw friends

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Has anyone heard about this?

A couple of relatives of mine are busy watching a couple of the WT videos for preperation for a meeting tonight. Anyone know what this is about or have any word on it?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I heard that my dad was watching some society DVD on the global flood or something.. Im interested in finding out what this is about too.

GBL

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Is this the updated version of the 'rotten review'??!!!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

they have finished reviewing the videos(tapes) and are now starting to do the dvds..i think the first one is a double dvd of noah(how awful was that one) and david...so i think having done noah on tape they are doing david this week...nothing to do with the written review being replaced by the oral review...different meeting..for goodness sake keep up

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    nothing to do with the written review being replaced by the oral review...different meeting..for goodness sake keep up

Come on anyone couldve seen it was my poor attempt at a joke, sorry it didnt pierce through....

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i know...mine too

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    i know...mine too

Shall we set up a club...

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

the 'cant get across that we were only joking' club....looks like we would be the only 2 members

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Yes- Its on the David video. IT has a built in quiz that is the same questions that appeared in the KM for this month (so you can properly brainwash your kids). It also has an activity section that has things like "have your kids draw a picture of them standing next to goliath, and, pretend you are a reported. Assign one of your friends to be David. Interview them about their faith in Jehovah." Such BS! And the animation is cheesy as hell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit