weirdest dream

by Es 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Hey all, Just posting this again as I cant seem to find it. I had the weirdest dream the other night I was goin to the memorial(which I did not attend in reality) and there was an elder there from my old cong who recently passed away in real life a couple of months ago. His ghost was standing at the door and only I could see him, he followed me around the whole kingdom hall. The weird thing is I havent seen this elder for at least 2 years and I can barely remember what he looks like but in my dream he looked exactly as he did in real life.It was weird es

• El blanko
    El blanko

Used to feel that way myself.

The elders were lurking in my dreams as well - drifting around, haunting me

Wouldn't concern yourself. If I was to share my dreams, I'd give you nightmares

• love11
    love11

I pulled out my handy dandy encyclopedia of dreams. It says that seeing a ghost and having no fear of it means- will pull through difficulties that others will not notice.

Can't say exactly what your dream means, but know that their version of an afterlife means not having a soul. So that's weird that you were the only one that saw that he did have a soul. If you see him in your dream again, ask him what he wants? Then get the hell out of that kingdom hall!!! hahahah

• delilah
    delilah

I used to dream that I saw two elders staring at me over the garden fence and once I dreamt that they and their wives were standing on the corner across the street from my house watching as my hubby and I entertained some relatives. Then I realized I wasn't dreaming and they were really doing that. My husband gave them the [bird] and that was pretty much the end of my "dreams". Not long after, I dreamt the one elder was DF'd for adultery with another brother's wife, and it came true...imagine that??? Dee

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Sounds like a nightmare ... going to the memorial ... ugh, getting shivers just thinking of it!

Kwin

• Es
    Es

lol @ love thanks for the interpretation, particularly liked the bit bout getting out of the kingdom hall hehehe.

es

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Es, I used to dream something similar. I used to dream of 2 particular deceased elders. One night, I finally asked one of them what he wanted. He replied that he wanted me to forgive him. I did and asked for his forgiveness in return. After that, I no longer dreamed of him. I did the same for the second elder.

Just wondering, did this dead elder do something to upset you before he passed?

• Es
    Es

Hi Robdar, The only thing I can think of was he always ignored me, never said hello to me for no particular reason. He never really liked me or my family es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit