PROTEST RALLIES , ONTARIO

by SHUNNED FATHER 5 Replies latest jw friends

• SHUNNED FATHER
    SHUNNED FATHER

I am organizing a Protest Rally in Toronto in front of the Ontario Legislature Building, Friday, June 24th from 12:00 noon until about 3:00PM. The issues will be about the many Jehovah Witnesses dieing each day regarding the Watchtower Society's prohabition on blood transfusions and on the protecting of pedophiles in the organization.

I am also having a Protest Rally in Georgetown , Ontario , Saturday, June 25th at the Watchtower Society HQ from 12:00 noon to 3:00pm. I do not expect people to support both but if you can that would be great. The protest at the Ontario Legislature is the more important one. It should get lots of media coverage.

Please let me know if you can attend. Please use the email address below for this and feel free to give it out to others . Thanks.

Please spread the word. [email protected]

[email protected]

Lawrence Hughes

• morty
    morty

I will see what I can do Shunned Father,,.....

There are a few on the board in that area that may be interested....

Mouthy, Qoutes, Beans, Walter, Ray and a few more that I dont have off the top of my head right now...

• alw
    alw

shunned father, i wont be able to turn up with you as we live in aussie, but i would like to send you our support, i hope you achieve your objective.

mr. alw

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Hi There,

It looks like I'm not working that week-end but there's no way my wife would let me do something like that,she's just still too loyal.She doesn't even know I post here.

I really hope you have a lot of success!Are you planning on getting the medias involved?I will be watching the news to see if anything is reported.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Too bad it wasn't a few weeks earlier, if it were I'd be in the area visiting family from May 30 to June 4. Too bad Nova Scotia is 2 day drive away!

Kwin

• GetBusyLiving

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit