2005 District Assemblies?

by lovinglife 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lovinglife
    lovinglife

Does anyone know when they will annouce where the 2005 District Assemblies, I mean Conventions will be? My sister and I were talking yesterday and we were surprised that they hadn't posted anything on there website and I hadn't seen anything on here either...reason being she makes up her son's visitation schedule for the summertime with his father and wanted to make it so that he wasn't there for that week when there convention is...hehehehe...she's does that for the past 2 years.

She said it seemed kinda late that they hadn't announced anything...we were kidding around and hoping, "Hey, maybe there out going to have them anymore; just more Circuit Assemblies instead." Wouldn't that be nice...and interesting.

Thanks! K.B.

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

The list is in the March 1 WT. I got one from my mom.

• prophecor
    prophecor

District Assemblies, I mean Conventions So did I miss the change in language again? I'm sorry, that's pure language, No?

• blondie
    blondie

I don't have a scanner but if you wonder when the DC is near your area, just post a request here. Whether you go or not, it's your decision and I won't hold it against you.

Blondie

• lovinglife
    lovinglife

Whether you go or not, it's your decision and I won't hold it against you.

Blondie,

Oh I'm definitely not going...haven't since I was a teenager...I just wanted the schedule for my sister so her son doesn't get dragged to one by her ex...she's trying to keep him from as many meetings and such as possible without any arguments. She makes up her son's summer schedule and has to pick which weeks he's at the ex's and which he's at home. She's been lucky the past couple of years by knowing ahead of time when and where the conventions are (she's a fader) from me so I wanted to give her the heads up again but they haven't posted them at the website. They are in the state of Delaware so I believe they go to conventions in Philly or Baltimore...I think where there's A/C...

If you can give me those dates and areas I'd really appreciate it! Thanks, and by the way I enjoy your Sunday Watchtower comments.

Happy Easter!!! K.B.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This is very strange... last year the www.watchtower.org website listed all of the US convention sites and dates for the year. I just went through their website and I cannot find any mention of a schedule for the conventions.

• blondie
    blondie

Elsewhere, I checked too; I think the WTS is afraid that it will help the apostates picket.

Philadelphia or Baltimore

PA or MD

June 24-26

Reading PA, Sovereight Center Arena (July 8-10, August 12-14, August 19-21 too)

Richmond VA, Coliseum (July 1-3, July 8-10 July 15-17 too)

July 15-17

Philadelphia PA, The Liacouras Center (July 22-24, July 29-31, August 5-7)

• lovinglife
    lovinglife

Thanks Blondie!

• Pwned
    Pwned

can someone post info for spanish conventions in the Northeast, including Montreal and Toronto

• blondie
    blondie

Spanish

Montreal

Only two Spanish only in Canada (see below) Other is in Surrey, BC (July 22-24)

Toronto

None in Toronto but in Ontario

July 1-3 Kitchener, ON (Spanish only), Kitchener Memorial Audiotorium Complex, 400 East Ave

Northeast (US?)

Texas, Florida, and California are the popular places but...

Roanoke, VA (July 1-3)

Winston-Salem, NC (July 8-10)

Uniondale, NY (July 15-17, August 12-14. August 19-21)

Toledo, OH (July 22-24)

**Amherst, MA (July 29-31)The Mullins Center, Univ of Mass, Commonwealth Ave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit