Searching for two Uncles in Aus

by Solaris 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• Solaris
    Solaris

I'm from England and although my grandfather and his two sons were found by my aunt a few years ago she has since lost contact with him. All I know is that his name was Edward Bennett, up until a few years ago he lived on the gold coast of Australia. His two sons would be late twenties to late thirties. Edward had a twin brother (although this may not be commonly known) and left England around 1965-70 This is all the information I can get ahold of with ease. Oh and most importantly and why I used this site.... I know my grandfather was a Jehovahs witness.

I do not know about any other children he may have and doubt that anyone will contact me but if anyone does know of him or could find a way of me being able to contact him or his two sons then I would be most grateful.

• kls
    kls

bttt

• gdt
    gdt

Hi there, i am happy to help you, please check your messages. gdt

• Frog
    Frog

I knew a Richard Bennett who lived in Townsville in North Qld who married a Pepita Worley. They were quite good friends of mine when I was a JW. I am no longer a JW but would have not problems tracking him down. He would be at least 30, but not much older than that. He had 2 young boys last time I knew him. Something tells me the place you need to look is Townsville, there was quite a large Bennett family living up there who were witnesses. Good luck! And let me know if you think I can help further...v

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit