E-Watchman...

by Tuesday 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I'm reading through a bit of the E-Watchman website and forum after seeing he was disfellowshipped, maybe because I'm not a longtime reader or whatever but WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THE SITE? It seems to me that he's trying to get people to believe his interpretation of the bible and WT teachings instead of the way the elder's and society make you interpret it. At least my view, am I correct in this, is there someone who can give me a quick run-down of what the E-Watchman is and what's up with his site? If it truly is just a stricter interpretation of the JW teachings, I think I should refer my mother as she probably thinks the elders and org is getting more liberal in it's old age LOL.

• avishai
    avishai

He's a whacko.

• Lot
    Lot

Whacko is putting it mildly. This guy wants to be the FDS all by himself.

Lot

• moshe
    moshe

I just got banned from e-watchman today. I lasted about 10 days. They couldn't take my Jewish humor.

I gave an example of an oxymoron= Jehovah's Witness Truth, no laughs from them on that one. My final post was the thead: "have you ever lied in field service?" I started it today and the moderator didn't like any JW's admitting to being liars- no mea culpa's -He axed me.

Mr watchman, the leader thinks he can reform the WTBS- he's one of the anointed-the new organised book rules are getting him DF'd. He's history.

My posts were under Joshua.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

LOL It is a funny little site. But I must admit it does serve a good purpose. There are a lot of dubs who would never visit a site like this but will go on to e-watchman. Critical thinking is like krack. One taste and your hooked. Ewatchman is a stepping stone.

I was reading the "ewatchman disfellowshipped thread" over there. Have you ever noticed the sanctimonious style of speech over there?

• FairMind
    FairMind

I've visited his site a few times and felt he hit the nail on the head in his criticisms of the WTS as spiritual adulterers. However, the more you read his stuff the more it becomes obvious he thinks in a twisted way.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

E Watchman wants people to follow him and he censors anybody that does not follow his policies which in effect are don't critize anything I say.

Another Cult leader in the offing. He's just like the WT,, no desention allowed ,,you must walk the party line,, or,, your toast.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit