New MS treatment derived from goats blood

by New Worldly Translation 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

This treatment, called Aimspro, isn't available yet but from what I have read and seen reported it's had very encouraging results. One guy with extreme muscle weakness was able to feel normal strength in his arms after just 20 mins. I wonder what JW's would think of this product as it's a blood based serum. I think it would be extremely remiss of the org to stop people using it if the benefits are so great. Maybe they will do a trademark flip-flop on this issue and say it's ok due to pressure from multiple sclerosis sufferers. I am very interested in the clinical outcome of this treatment as 2 friends of my family have advanced MS and are both JW's. Here's one link but there is quite a buzz about it at the moment so there are many other sources.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Wow, that's great. Since it's only the liquide of the blood, hopefully the R&F will be able to participate.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• franklin J
    franklin J

anything that has good results should be tried by the victim of disease; irregardless of what the WTB&T Society has to say.

The fact that so many have sacrificed themselves or loved ones due to the blood issue is just intolerable.

I do hope this helps all MS victims; several of my friends or their children have been stricken by this disease.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

If JW's can now use whole cow blood, then I don't think goat blood would be much of a biggie.

Moo!

-ithinkisee

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation
    If JW's can now use whole cow blood, then I don't think goat blood would be much of a biggie.

Really? I didn't know that. Mind you I was never sure what you could accept and what was forbidden. I'm glad I was never in a position to make that choice when I was a JW.

Why are they allowed whole cows blood now? Is it cos too many dubs had a penchant for black pudding or super rare steak?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit