Tracking U.S. Growth through KMs

by TheListener 6 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener

To get about 30,000 people baptized during the service year the dubs need to dunk about 2,500 people a month. I've been following their dunking numbers with the kms and they are about on, maybe a little low. I've also noticed that the overall number of U.S. dubs isn't really increasing too much even with the new dunkees. I am interested in following this to see if the average pub. will ever break the million mark (so far only the peak has done so).

Does anyone have a chart that they can post or IM me that lists the U.S. publisher dunkee amount on a monthly basis?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Im not that ambitious, but back when I was I did a comparison betwixt the monthy numbers baptisms and the yearly number and they never matched. I wonder why...

• Elsewhere
  • Wallflower
    Wallflower

-" I was I did a comparison betwixt the monthy numbers baptisms and the yearly number and they never matched. I wonder why..."

The WT lies about it's doctrine to it's followers - why should it tell the truth about it's numbers?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Whoa thats a great site elsewhere. I especially like the comparision between baptisms per pio and the average # of pios

• Mamacat
    Mamacat

There are generally high numbers of baptisms in June and July because of the DC's. So, they could be lower in the winter months and then have a few good months to keep the average up.

The latest year I can do is 2000, from the KM's on the CD-Rom I have.

Jan 1823
    Feb 1387
    Mar 1952
    Apr 2466
    May 2671
    Jun 4214
    Jul 6093
    Aug 1380
    Sep 1560
    Oct 2273
    Nov 2520
    Dec 1895

Total for 2000: 30,234
    Average per month: 2519.2

• Aaac
    Aaac

This handy interactive map has now been updated: http://www.freakypixel.com/service_year/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit