Almost was able to use my apostoskills today...

by MelbaToast 2 Replies latest jw friends

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Stopped by the in-laws house for a cup of coffe this morning and low and behold, they were walking down the street, bookbags in hand, with a little boy in tow.

I got all excited, and had gotten the goahead to answer the door when they came

Millions of ideas came rushing to my mind, should I be gracious because of the kid? Should I force some of my religious banter on two unknowing JW's? Should I just inform them of no tresspassing, or should I let them drivel on then pelt them with questions they have unanswered in their subconsious?

It was wonderful to get that feeling, just ring the doorbell...

Turns out they didn't even bother with the house, where they saw someone moving about, they were busy with the other side of the street where you could tell noone was home, then left I guess they really didn't want to speak with a live person and actually say something.

Or maybe it was my father in law who told a man a couple of days earlier " I dont f__in have time for your s__t today"

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

LOL. Yeah, I'm sure you'd have come up with something profound to tell them that would have had their small minds stretching for weeks. Too bad they didn't want to preach that day.

Jeannie

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

LOL my inlaws have seen firsthand what their religion does, a nephew of theirs had some sort of kindey failure and thier family tried to talk him out of transfusions. They were barred from the hospital not too long after that.

They have also seen what my mom puts me through and will have no part in even speaking to one of em. Gotta love extended family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit