April or May Kingdom Ministry

by CaptK 4 Replies latest jw friends

• CaptK
    CaptK

Will someone please scan me the April and May if you have of the Kingdom Ministry. My mother has a problem of getting these at her hall ( although she has been attending for over 50+ years) It seems the brothers just over look her ( so much love you know)

Thanks to all

• blondie
    blondie

She is supposed to get a copy from the book study conductor of the group she is assigned to. The problem that comes up is if your mother does not turn in a time slip. She should be able to approach the PO as well for a copy. Unless she is DF'd or inactive (6 consecutive months of not turning in a time slip), one should have been shipped for her. They get one for each active publisher. If they are short, the PO is supposed to have the number adjusted. Until it is updated, he should be able to make a photocopy for her. I think it is time for her to see why she is regularly overlooked.

BTW only the April issue at the most would be available to the rank and file at this time. The WTS ships them to reach the PO by the 3rd week of the month to give him time to set up the assignments for the service meeting.

How often does she get missed? I would be approaching the BS conductor around the 27th and see if they are being handed out. If your mom misses meetings, they might say they handed them out during a meeting she missed. (oy ve)

Blondie

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

When I changed book study groups I did not get a KM for three months, even with repeatedly asking for one. Has she been assigned to another group?

I was not inactive. I got rather discouraged. Now I get KM's and I don't even get to meetings.

Crazy!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I have not even got my April KM yet - so sorry can not help

• vitty
    vitty

I would really like a KM each month, so that I can keep up with whats been said.

Would it be possible for someone to make a regular scann of the latest KM??

Blondies studies on the WT really help me each week as im fading so dont get my mags, but i need them cos my daughter sometimes want to dicuss the meetings ARRRRRRR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit