Apostate vs Evil Slave

by drahcir yarrum 6 Replies latest jw friends

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

I've been churning this issue over in my mind of late. Do I want to be considered by the GB as "apostate" or "evil slave"? I'm thinking that "apostate" is too mild for the contempt I have for the WTS. "Evil Slave" on the other hand connotes more of a KICK ASS attitude. I've been out of the organization for almost 20 years now and feel that I have earned the label "Evil Slave" Many who are more recent departees of the WTS tend to want to find the good parts about their stay there. I on the other hand disagree with every teaching, doctrine, principal and law promoted by them. Therefore, I wish to be called "Evil Slave". Any suggestions for a secret handshake?

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

Well, Dick (or is it Murray?) I think I agree that the "Evil Slave Klass" has a great little ring to it.

Reagan

I am the master of my fate/I am the captain of my soul.

• Maximus
    Maximus

You mean you don't know the secret handshake?

You are not an apostate, sir. Much less an evil slave.

Max

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Maximus:

LOL, point well taken!

• Maximus
    Maximus

So you knew it is each person putting up the right index finger at a 45-degree angle, then making a cross and tapping three times, right?

Crux-ing, it's called.

But you knew that all along, didn't you, you sly dog.

Now. Can anyone come up with a better one than the way we do it now?

Max

• Zero
    Zero

I thought the secret sign was to greet one another with a kiss. -smile-

• TR
    TR

How about both middle fingers made into a cross, then touch yourself thusly: wallet-watch-spectacles-testacles.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit