Mark Ingerman

Joe Carter

Corinne Back

Michelle Back

Eric Gomez

Jason Clay

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

I knew Eric Gomez. My brother used to be married to Eric's sister. Last I heard he had been reinstated. (but i could be confused.)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Matt Hedgecock

He changed his name by deed poll to Lord Helpme.

HS

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    Matt Hedgecock

Eric Gomez

Jason Clay

Matt, owns a house in downtown Rockford. Still going last i heard, but that was 5 years ago. Matt is a real cool guy.

Eric was reinstated, again, that was 5 years ago

Jason & Gina are married [i forget Gina's last name] 2 great people

Rachel, Jason's sister just got married about a month ago. Don't know the guy, but she's a sweetheart.

Amanda...jeezuz, i feel bad for forgetting her last name, dropped dead instantly in her parents garage while talking to her father. Heart defect from birth. Great personality, quick witted. It was surreal going to her funeral. I remember being pretty pissed off at the talk, not a damn thing mentioned about her, just another JW public talk

I like the whole group. Had alot of fun with them, before I turned back around into a self-rightous JW prick.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Joe Carter retired a couple of years after he played for the Jays, about '95 I think.

Kwin

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

I remember hearing about Amanda Carter through my mom. Amanda and I used to play together from the time were were 3 or 4. Everything in the Carter house was immaculate; I used to be scared to eat over there because it seemed like the house was on display. We went to bookstudy in their basement for years. Amanda always got along with the worldly kids at school, a feat I never managed. I always wondered how she did it. Mainly by pretending to not know me when we met in the school hallways, I think.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

"Carter" duh... *slaps head*

You've got mail

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit