The Matrix Online....

by Lostreality 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Anyone here planning on playing it? At first, for the first few days i played it...it was like every other MMORPG out there. But now something is different. A storyline that follows after the matrix movies is evolving...and its REALLY GOOD. I was not a fan of the 2nd and 3rd movies..but this is restoring my faith in the series.

Morpheus is dead. Murdered. Neo's remains are under machine control, and while attempting to recover them, Morpheus was murdered by an unknown assailiant. Zion accuses the machines. The machines accuse the Zionists.

Peace has failed....
    I dont know about the rest of you people..but this might end up being an evercrack substitue...lol

• Neo
    Neo

Cool!

Matrix 2 and 3 really sound like video games (actually the best video games ever!). It was all natural that the series would "continue" as a game.

It' sooo good to remember that I'm unplugged now!

The One Neo

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

SO im too lazy to look it up. Do you get to play either machines or humans? PK? mmm PK *remembers almost getting divorced over Ulitma online*

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

well basicly, your a human no matter what..but you can choose to WORK for the Zionists, the Machines, or the Marovingian...hopefully it will continue to evolve...

• Nocturne
    Nocturne

Hey Lostreality,

What kind of system specs are required to run the game?

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Well right now...ive got a Pentium 4 3.0ghz with 512mb dual channel pc3200, geforce 6600GT...and right now..its a tad slow...

• Nocturne
    Nocturne
    Well right now...ive got a Pentium 4 3.0ghz with 512mb dual channel pc3200, geforce 6600GT...and right now..its a tad slow...

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

"Well right now...ive got a Pentium 4 3.0ghz with 512mb dual channel pc3200, geforce 6600GT...and right now..its a tad slow..." You need more than 512mb these days unfortunately. At least a gig

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

i know..but i also need money to buy that ram, lol... Let it be known that the reason it was so laggy, was because it was a stress test...which means at least a million people playing worldwide at any time. After it goes to subscription only, the number of people will drop, and the lag SHOULD go away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit