Hey Dallas

by SheilaM 6 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Valis,Nina,BigTex etc: I am going to be in Dallas at the Gaylord. April 14,15,16 at the Phi Theta Kappa(honor society for college) International convention. I am hoping to get the itenarary so I can see if I have some free time to meet with you all. I will get back to you all soon about it. Let me know if you wanna see me. I'll be driving down on the 14th cause the 13 is my 21 wedding Anniversayr WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

• Valis
    Valis

Um I'm not sure we can allow you to enter the great state of Texas...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Cool beans Sheila. BTW, Valis needs a good THWACK (XW has been derilect lately)

Happy (early) Anniversary! April is a good month, the 25th is my birthday (I'll be 43)

The Gaylord, is that a hotel? Not familiar with it. Yeah Nina and I would love to get together with y'all.

Chris

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((Sheila)))))) Yay! The Gaylord is absolutely stunning - you'll love it! I'm shooting a wedding there in September and can't wait! Right now during the day, I work at a tax firm, so I won't be able to do anything until the evening of April 15 or on the 16th, but I would love to get together for dinner and drinks while you're in town. Neil will be in Baton Rouge for a relative's wedding, so I'll be flying solo that weekend anyway.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

*thwacks* Big Tex- Quit calling me a derilect !!

• Big Tex
  • SheilaM
    SheilaM

BigTex 43....WHOO HOOOOO THWACK him again XW.... Valis...I am gonna kick your butt. BillyGoat, that would be so awesome. I am gonna get the scoop on the time and I will post again. Good luck on your wedding photography, you are brave. I love to shoot but not weddings to much drama for me LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit