In the beginning..

by schne_belly 2 Replies latest jw friends

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

So - yesterday was my first post. Thanks for all the feedback. I'm still familiarizing myself with all the board features (like how to post in the correct place!)

For all who asked, I am from central Wisconsin. I have probably seen all of you Wisconsin-nites at one time or another as my father used to be an elder. He gave talks all around the state. Heck I've even been on circuit assembly parts. Hmm - wonder if I would ever get called back to do a follow-up?

I harbor no resentment growing up as a JW, in fact it gave me a sense of self-esteem (Ya know, I had "the truth", which meant everybody else was wrong).

It wasn't till I moved to a different town and hence a different congregation, that I began to notice some irregularities. I would tell others that they needed to get out and go to other halls, as they would then see how things were supposed to be. Little did I know that the problem was systemic, not just local. More on that later.

So - I do have a question though. How do you respond to a private message?

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

hit the reply button, a whole new screen pops up, you don't have the original message displayed. It's like new messages every time you write back and forth.

• Carmel
    Carmel

...with courtesy and kindness...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit