UK WTBTS headquarters in Silentlambs

by stan livedeath 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

with all the change over on here--has this been covered already---please remove if it had and is a duplicate.

http://www.silentlambs.org/JWORG-IBSAScandal.htm

• Rufus T. Firefly
    Rufus T. Firefly
    WOW! Thank you, stan livedeath, for sharing this.
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Read it once but will have to read it more carefully.  thank you for sharing this
  • cofty
    cofty

Marking thank you.

Ron Drage has poor taste in friends.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Thank you - I'll be sharing this with several others, to let them see that that it's a perverted secret society they're in - not a "worldwide brotherhood".
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i knew drage as a district servant in the midlands--UK--back in the '60's---and Peter Ellis as a circuit servant at the same time.  Also--their replacement--Bevan Vigo---he stayed in my house as a circ.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Wanna exit - OMG. I think I'm going to have to read it more carefully a couple of times just to let it sink in.  If this is true what an absolute and total balls up.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

I don't know the reasons why, but I just discovered a web page which states that Paul Gillies at Mill Hill has also unexpectedly resigned!

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/00355443

Time to reflect - I telephoned Britain Branch about 4 years ago (anonymously) to get "clarification" on the Org's association with the OSCE. I was eventually passed on to Mr Gillies who squirmed and slithered better than any politician, as he did everything to avoid giving a direct, truthful answer.

Hey Paul, have you never read Jesus' words about letting your 'Yes' mean 'Yes'?

Hope your fall from the heady heights within the Org results in your coming down to earth with a bang - one which wakens you up to TTATT. Seriously.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit