JW's became modern Israel in 1931

by Noumenon 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

...at least according to this group of ex-JW's.....

"As members of the Y.O.R.W.W. Congregation , we believe and teach Jehovah's Witnesses are God's Name People, established as such in 1931 , when they took the Divine Name upon themselves, thus starting what historians and theologians say was the beginning of the "Divine Name Movement" of our time. And as such, they have become Modern Day "Israel" of Bible Prophecy. Our name Y.O.R.W.W. means "YAH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS WORLD WIDE" and is taken from the prophetic bible text of Jeremiah 33:16 & Psalms 68:4. (See link below for detail discussion on how and why Jehovah's Witnesses became Modern-Day "Israel" of Bible Prophecy.)

See Link To: Jehovah's Witnesses Measured In The Light Of The Scriptures

I think their premises are a bit on shakey ground.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Absolutley nuts is more like it.

Arrrgh the RiGCaH Isiah I and II and Daniel proph books en html.

IPSec

• kazar
    kazar

Sounds like WTology doublespeak and doublethink to me. I may do some research on it though.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I think it sounds like a reshuffled version of the group TWMC (Two Witnesses must come) that started in the early 90s and produced something called "The Report" They claimed to be the two witnesses of Revelation. Believed most of the JW teachings, but attempted to expose the corruption....

It is amazing to me how many splinter groups have started from a religion that is not much more than 100 years old.

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit