Can anyone in NE England help me

by jaffacake 4 Replies latest jw friends

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

I only became interested in JWs because by lifelong best friend and his wife are soon to be baptized. At first this all seemed harmless and I noticed some positive changes in their lives. I have studied the Bible & past Watchtowers plus Ray Franz books for 5 months to dissuade them from the path they are on. I didn't appreciate the danger until it was too late. They have told the elders of my questions and have all but been cut off. I have said I might study with JWs and this has kept the door slightly ajar, but I am being directed to a different congregations elders to answer my dangerous questions.

I cannot get much access to my friends. I need help. Ideally I would like to introduce friend to someone in Northern England who is better qualified than me to help him. Any suggestions?

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings and welcome Jaffacake. When people get 'newly' involved in whatever, they usually go gunho. Knowing this would have helped you to take baby steps with the info you shared with them.

Take Jesus's suggestion, 'be cautious as a serpent and innocent as a dove' with your approach. The best.

Golf

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Jaffa:
    Gadget is in Durham. Is that any help to ya?

• the bandersnatch esq.
    the bandersnatch esq.

jaffacake - i can recommend you contact Gadget, or even myself. I grew up in the organisation; I left 4 years ago when I realised what a bunch of nonsense it is. If I you would like to contact me, just PM me and I'll pass on my details.

• Gadget
    Gadget

Thanks for the pm jaffacake. I sent you a pm on Saturday night with my contact details, which according to my outbox you haven't seen yet. If you go to the top left of your screen you should find a link to your inbox and the message I sent and we can go from there.

Paul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit