Central Ohio xjw wanted!

by zman 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• zman
    zman

I moved away from Ohio a while back I still have afew friends there, they are wanting to meet some xjws.

If you are in the area and could reply that would be great. My friends are a little shy so I'am posting for them!!!!

thx zman

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

We're in Columbus, about as central as it gets. You wanna pm some contact info? Or give them my email address: [email protected]

Dave

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Ohiocowboy used to post on here quite frequently, but I haven't noted him lately. There was also another poster named ohiobigboy. I'm not sure what part of Ohio they come from. I also remember a map someone on this board made that has the posters names from each state. It should have a list from Ohio. I haven't done a search, so I'm not sure where the map is.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I used to live in Ohio, but a bit further north of there.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Im originally from Dayton, but havent lived there in over 12 years. Im wondering where all the Dayton people are, they are underrepresented on these boards. OhioCowboy is not originally from Ohio, but moved to Dayton a couple years ago. It would be cool to find someone from Southwestern Ohio that I might have known. Maybe one of these days I can make it up to Columbus for a Meetup.

One more thing, Cincinnati used to be a really happening place for Apostates, but you hardly ever see any of them online anymore.

Dave

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hi there! I live in Dayton, transplanted from Florida about 3 years ago. There seem to be several of us in the Columbus area. Below is the link to the maps that Lady Lee made a while back. Feel free to PM me anytime.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/73268/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit