if a Devout JW is asked to define religious fanatic?

by anuva 7 Replies latest jw friends

• anuva
    anuva

i wonder what will he say ,

perhaps they will only speak about ORTHODOX islam people and refer to physically voilent actions , does anybody ever tried ,and had any other experiance?

anuva

• AlanF
    AlanF

JWs tend to run away from such questions.

Kind of like a mental case who knows it, at a psychiatrist's convention.

AlanF

• talesin
    talesin

My family always would bring up the 'holy rollers', Rock Church, etc. as their definition of religious fanatics. Since 911 and the US indoctrination, they are talking Muslim more and more.

• dostprefer
    dostprefer

Re: if a Devout JW is asked to define 'religious fanatic'?

Jesus as a devout Jehovah's Witness, used an illustration which provides some definition. He called the Scribes and Pharisees "You Brood of Vipers". So there would be venom from those who in their imagination may imagine that they are the "Kings of the Jungle" (perhaps in the undergrowth of religious debate) (lurking and ready to strike at anything that passes by on the high ground of true worship. Religious fanatics indeed!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

What would a devout JW say? ;

Jesus freaks, pentacostals, baptists, episcopalians, Rc, Church of God, and any other religion that falls outside the JW faith [which is all religions, Christian or otherwise]

What would I say [as a devout former JW]?;

A friend in Need, Dostprefer, all other JW apologists, trolls and idiots

Jeff

• jwbot
    jwbot

Not that I believe in the bible or anything but according to the bible, this statement:

"Jesus as a devout Jehovah's Witness"

well...can YOU spot the error? ;)

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

"A friend in need is a friend indeed... A friend with weed is better"

• anuva
    anuva

somebody said...

"we all see the writing on the wall,we just assume it is for others"

how true it is for Any devout JW, things become subjective instead of being objective

anuva

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit