Advice needed on Wireless Media Players

by xenawarrior 3 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

What I want to be able to do is play music from my computer through my stereo receiver so it plays out through speakers I have hooked up to the computer and speakers that are hooked up to the receiver at the same time. Currently there are speakers connected to the stereo receiver located outdoors and in my living room. I would like to be able to add another set in the basement as well and have the capability to have all of them playing at the same time in addition to the speakers already connected to the computer. I'd also like to be able to switch off certain sets while the others are still playing- all generated from my computer.

Is a wireless media player capable of all of this? Any thoughts, limitations etc? Any suggestions on a good one to purchase?

Thank you for any help!

XW

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Ipod?

Dragonlady76

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Hey DL- thank you- can you tell me how to accomplish all of that with an iPod? Thanks

• Quotes
    Quotes

Disclaimer: I have not used this product, but it looks like it might fit your requirements:

AirPort Express Base Station with AirTunes

"AirPort Express with AirTunes is an incredible wireless product that allows you to play iTunes music over your wireless network to your home stereo or powered speakers. It also allows you to share both a broadband Internet connection for up to 10 users and a USB printer."

~Quotes, of the "can already hear my stereo throughout my apartment" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit