Foul language at meetings and/or service

by MungoBaobab 4 Replies latest jw friends

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

Did you ever hear anyone conspicuously swear at meeting or out in service? And I'm not talking about sitting in the bleachers with your buddy at the DC and telling dirty jokes. I mean someone slipping a curseword into her comment at the Watchtower Study or dropping the F-bomb after realizing he left his bookbag on the roof of the van while pulling out of the KH parking lot with a full car group.

Any takers?

• prophecor
    prophecor

Thanks MGB, I just got my chuckle for the night.

Honestly, that was rich, just thinkin about it.

• missy04
    missy04

Well...I vaguely remember one of the few times I went out in field service tripping on the sidewalk and saying something like "Shiiieeoot"

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

I heard GB members at MOrning Worship at Bethel drop a few bombs. One time Barber talked about someone making an "ass" out of themselves. Which isn't too much of a bad word to me, but considering it was a GB and Morning Worship - if I had said it in my morning worship comments I would have received a major tongue-lashing.

There was another time too, but I am having a hard time recalling it. I think it was Sydlik. . . .I'll have to think about it.

-ithinkisee

• under74
    under74

The "annointed" lady at my old KH forgot her Bible once and said "shit" when she realized it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit