Do you think "World War 3" is inevitable?

by JH 9 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I was searching in google for world war 3, and found these sites

http://www.threeworldwars.com/forum/

http://www.threeworldwars.com

http://pub15.ezboard.com/bthefinalphase

I read a few posts about WW3 and some think that it's already started.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i think its more likely now than ever. big companies want to make more money, countries dont let them in to suck up their resources, big companies finance their government to go in and clear the way for them.

its already happened in iraq.. irans next... syria has been threatened by the US..it'll happen sooner rather than later .

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

That's the most stupid thing I have heard all year. LAUGH

You have GOT to be kidding. There is no way that we are involved in WW3. If anything, we are in peacetime...

CG

• Satanus
    Satanus

Both russia, china and israel have problems w islamists. As long as the usa keeps it's sights on islam, they will just sit by idley. However, there is an alliance between russia, china, brazil and a couple of other countries. This alliance is similar to pre ww2 alliances in that they have agreed that others will come to the aide of one if it is attacked. If the usa makes moves against these others, then the conflict will likely expand.

Africa or possibly south america could be the centre of a huge conflicts. This is because the huge amounts of natural resources that they have, in africa's case, still basically untouched. China has been moving into both of these areas. The usa views sa as it's back yard. I think it's a matter of time before it makes serious moves down there.

Africa: perhaps china will be able to totally claim it's resources, if the usa is kept busy in other areas, and eventually becomes tired.

Of course, these predictions are mostly conjectures. Perhaps they will be only squirmishes, and the world will continue to sail along reasonably smoothely.

S

• holly
    holly
    syria has been threatened by the US..it'll happen sooner rather than later .

Interesting! Someone wrote a book called 'the bible code'. cant remember who - sorry. he talks about a hidden code in the bible, predicting every major event in history - this code couldnt be unlocked until the invention of the computor. it says the end of days will happen in 2006 and the conflict leading to armageddon will start in Syria.

I think that unless God steps in, yes, world war 3 would be inevitable. someone once wrote - and again, i cant remember who.....

'i dont know with what weapons world war 3 will be fought, but world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones'

• eljefe
    eljefe

I just finished watching "House of Saud" on Frontline. I believe that there will be a World War started by countries who instill extremist Islam at their schools and on TV like the Saudis and other countries.

Here is the most interesting quote from the show:

Dr. SAAD AL FAGIH, Wahhabi dissident: People received a message in their mobile phones, "Congratulations." And then the next message in the mobile phone was, "Our prayers to bin Laden." They were very jubilant and happy and looking at bin Laden as a hero. People started killing sheep and killing camels and making big feasts and inviting their relatives and friends to celebrate the big event in America.

Source

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

God, I sure hope World War 3 is inevitable! Imagine all the cool war movies that will be made about that one!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

World War 3 already happened. We won. It's called the Cold War.

• DHL
    DHL

I believe WW III came closer since George W. Bush arrived in Washington because he's such a fanatic. Terror attacks and two wars in 4 years. What comes next? North Corea, Syria, Iran? I just remember him speaking of the "axe of evil".

• Golf
    Golf

Never happen, pull back the curtain. Welcome to the land of OZ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit