Taking the emblems

by Samuel Thorsen 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

As the number of the 144000 was sealed in 1935 it is funny how the satistics of the bread eaters/wine drinkers for memorial day goes up and down. I wonder how many of todays parttakers who started before 1935.

Are any of you bad and evil apostates taking from the emblems on memorial day just to make a mess of their statistics? Or do you consider doing it on the upcoming memorial day?

Would they count you as a parttaker if they dont know you or if they know you as an apostate?

What happends if you just eat the bread and not take the wine?

What happends if you drink all the wine and leave nothing in the grale?

Just wondering....

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

If you're known as an apostate in the area they will ban you from future gatherings. If you go from one hall to the next each year, they won't count your taking of the emblems, they'll consider it invalid because you didn't meet the first criteria that the bible states, "Thou shalt be a Jehovah's Witness" (Rev. 66:6) My suggestion is to go up on the platform before the meeting starts and slam down all the wine so they don't have any to pass around, that'd screw up the numbers. My guess is they'd have to place the meeting on hold while someone runs out to the store to buy some more.

Kwin

• Neo
    Neo
    What I find amazing is that so many professed "holy ones" have been arrested recently for various crimes ranging from petty theft up to murder.

Could you post some info on that?

Neo

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

What happends if you drink all the wine and leave nothing in the grale?

That is a brilliant idea - when I know i am going to leave the Borg - that will be my last defiant act - I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit