Red Horse Woman Fan Club

by wasasister 8 Replies latest jw friends

• wasasister
    wasasister

You done yerself proud, gurl. Who'd a thunk, a corn-pone fed, country bumpkin such as yerself cudda plowed under a know-it-not Noah's ark groupie like "Jason". God bless y'all and the horses ya rode in on.

Jason: I tried to read your posts, I swear I tried. But would you give some thought to editing? I can see your English is not American (several clues give you away), but for the sake of credibility, your computer must have spell check:

Now THIS is a rediculous statement. Can you rewrite this in english? Probably not.

Can YOU rewrite this sentence in English? If you value what you are saying, at least have the respect for the language to spell it correctly.

RHW, the above - I hope you know - was written with good natured humor. I'm in awe of the reasonable, factual way you presented your argument. Whether I agreed with you or not (OK, I did), I admire greatly how you said it.

Thanks for making the "girls" here look good!

Night y'all

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy,

I don't follow Jason - quite literally. I'm of limited intelligence, so, therefore, long, wearisome to the bones, posts without much sign of "Hey! now *that's* interesting" tend to make me snooze. Like when I was a jw for 30 years.

As regards a RHW Fan Club - well, any woman who has a computer, horse, mounting block, and grows hostas for fun deserves such a fan club.

Count me in.

waiting

• crossroads
    crossroads

If RHW----looks good in tight jeans---can belt out a
    love song that brings you to your knees----plays slide guitar like a ring and a bell. Then count me in.

BTW---sweet lady I enjoyed the indoctornation of Jason
    Peace and Love----Mark

• nelly136
    nelly136

uh oh waiting, you mentioned the mounting block
    can hear RHW prowling round with her pockets full of
    small change looking for her fan club subs
    nelly

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Nelly, do you need any subs?

Slipnslidemaster: "The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
    - Salvador Dali

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Mounting block? The green one? Can I use it? Please, please can I use it? And the dressage whips, too?

Thank you, thank you.....bowing graciously.

Crossroads, does playing a flute and a little bit of acoustic guitar count for anything?

• COMF
    COMF
    plays slide guitar like a ring and a bell

Actually, Johnny B. Goode could "play guitar just like he's ringing a bell." Meaning, he made it look that easy.

Pedantic COMF

"Not unless fired upon, suh... not unless fired upon."

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

An RHW Fan Club!! Well slap my thighs, spank me senseless and sign me up!

Long before the 'rout' of Jason, I was privileged to witness Red's cerebral prowess against the utterly forgettable Lori and she's at it again with FRBTA on another board (no I don't know what it stands for either - some kind of acronym fetish going on there I think.)

I simply stand back and admire the Mistress at work.

Red', thank you!
    You always know how to put in words the thoughts and expressions I struggle with. I feel proud to know you!!

Nic'
    [in sickly 'gushy' mode but meaning every damn word of it!!!!!]

. http://communities.msn.co.uk/altJehovahsWitnesses

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Yes, I really must add my Kudos to this fine thread about a fine woman. Noone can take the rug out from under a blowhard's feet like the fine Ms RHW can! Good job!

I second Waiting's post about long, drawn out posts that make me snooze. I tend to just skip over them once I start yawning.

RCat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit