Franz v e-watchman

by Noumenon 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

Hey all u 'postates, Watchman dude is having a right ol' pop at your hero Ray Franz again...

here's the link:

http://e-jehovahs-witnesses.com/viewtopic.php?t=1691&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Hey all u 'postates, Watchman dude is having a right ol' pop at your hero Ray Franz again...

I read the whole page at that link- I never saw where anyone was having 'a right o' pop' at Franz

Jeff

• Jodo
    Jodo

There seem to be plenty of active witnesses on that thread questioning the WTBTS and the letter helps. Can only be a good thing in my book......

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I read his forum rules and am a bit confused. He doesnt allow topics that:

2) Support for and/or posting of apostate literature or writings, as determined by the board owner, and any queries should be directed to watchman@e-watchman.com for more information.

His site is critical of the geezers in Brookly'n', he promotes his own interpretation of prophecy, his actions promotes the ewatchman sect of Jehovah's Witnesses. What isnt apostate about that? This guy is kind of a fruit cake isnt he? He's rules are just like what the GB's forum rules would be 'cept he's pissed at the GB?

IPSec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit