is this religion decscriminating?

by reporter123 1 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• reporter123
    reporter123

i have some family in iowa that is having trouble with in thier religion. the father was a good man who raised his children and was both father and mother to his kids while the wife yelled and screamed and hit all of them.she is also disabled so the father did his best to help her but still she would constintly hurt all three of them and well after years of this abuse it seems the father felt it would be safer for his children if he and his wife split up. he eventually found a another girl and well one thing leads to another and he is disfellowshipped for not breaking up with this girl. the wife however is allowed to have a boy friend and still be married to him. she lied to the men in charged and then the boyfriend moved to another congrgation called southern hills and then the wife becky (still married) followed. leaving the father

the wife it seems is doing the same thing that the husband had done and yet gets away with it. to me this seems to be discrimination and maybe i should tell him to sue the church. i just dont know the whole religion to me sounds wierd.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hello reporter,

The religion has many problems, not the least of which is arbitrary and often uncompassionate handling of things like you mention. Most of us have experienced it in one form or another.

Welcome to the board!

SNG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit