Customers to what WTS is selling

by doinmypart 2 Replies latest jw friends

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

In the 1900s the WTS experienced growth because they had a product people were willing to "buy".

In recent years people just aren't buying anymore. Of course there will always be some people for whom the WTS fills a need.

But people's needs have changed, which is one reason the WTS is not experiencing growth of new members; and current members are slowly trickling out the back door.

Annually the magazines & KMs repeat the same thought almost verbatim (notice this particularly with the KM). The metings have been reduced to chiding, rarely do they discuss anything of spiritual concern. Field service is a waste of time, hundreds of hours to make a convert.

The WTS just doesn't know how to change and evolve. In their arrogance they probably won't change which is just as well, perhaps more people will realize the WTS is only selling false hopes and pipe dreams.

I'm thankful for the Internet sites like this and others that continue to chip away at the cracking WTS' walls.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The WTBTS is just an old worn out drunken whore. Hey!!! That's what the bible says about her too.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Do,

I think your right. The Governing Body has out lived its time they are too stagnet to produce anything good and enjoyable for thier tired flock. I wish they would just give up and face the music instead of hanging on like they do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit