So what was your New Year's resolution?

by ozziepost 8 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Now all the partying is done with and you've had time to get back into the swing of things, what do you hope to attain this year?

What's the thing you'd most like to do this year?

• Zep
    Zep

OZZIE:Don't go much on new years resolutions but..I hope to get my plans for an accounting degree in full swing. Improve my guitar playing. Do some bushwalking, to Federation Peak maybe. And...relax, de-stress, find inner peace haha.

• mama
    mama

well, i gots two things actually, first, quit smoking, i hate it, its gross. second, save for a trip to aussie, not kidding. i have always wanted to go to australia, so hopefully, in a couple of years i can.

• Honesty
    Honesty

See the demise of the WTBTS

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Spiritually... to attend only everyother meeting this year. Never 2 in a row. Just too redundant for me, you know.

Physically... to attain more muscle and fitness, and of course lose a little weight. So far, so good.

DY

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

To no longer celebrat a pagan holiday honoring the pagan god Janus. HAHA

To finish a play I'm writing and attempt to get it published. SO far I've worked on it twice... and to workout...which I have been doing. Lost about 10 pounds so far.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

To explore Budhism more.

To get back into art. (no not him, silly!) I have several projects I want to do, including a tin-work mirror, and digitizing a painting my birthmother did when whe was a teen and producing it on quality paper for framing. I want to learn to do watercolor painting including asian style.

I have a couple pieces of antique "arts and crafts" furniture to deep clean and wax.

Clean out my junk/sewing/computer room.

Finish organizing and putting away the main living area after our remodel.

To not beat myself up if I don't get to all of these things this year.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Now all the partying is done Already?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Get out of California!

Jean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit