GERALDO RIVERA MAKES ME SICK

by Adams_Rib 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Adams_Rib
    Adams_Rib

Geraldo Rivera makes me sick. He says that if this were not Michael Jackson all the reporters would be going....'huh? this does not make sense.'

Geraldo, if this were NOT Michael Jackson you would still be trying to find some other way to recover face from your Iraq fiasco. People like you make me sick. If Michael Jackson was the almost 50 year old down the street, would you let your son sleep in the same bed with him?

It is precisely because this is Michael Jackson that you are running behind him like a hound after a bitch in heat, saying all this is so wrong.

Poor Michael. Sob Sob.

Pity the children he has affected instead. Pity the feelings they experienced at such a young age.

So, Michael had a horrible childhood. Well, then HE needs to seek help and stop sleeping with little boys. Now THEY will be needing psychological counseling for what he has done to them.

Shame on you Geraldo.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

No, he's the guy who gets his nose broken by neo-Nazi's as he looks for non-existent treasure in secret vaults......LOL. Indiana, he ain't.

• one
    one

He is a descendant of those who lived by the "River" (fishing gold?) , but he still looking for more gold somewhere else, just like any TV actor.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

He is scum. I've hated that guy for years.

• Mary
    Mary

Geraldo Rivera makes me sick. He says that if this were not Michael Jackson all the reporters would be going....'huh? this does not make sense.'

Actually, if this were not Michael Jackson, I doubt there would be anyone thinking that a 46 year old freakoid who obviously is not interested in having sex with women, and who looks like he's auditioning for a part in Night of the Living Dead, is innocent. If a 46 year old single male invited your 10 year old boy to share his bed for a uh...."sleepover", how many parents would let their kid go?? Can you say "pedophile"??

Geraldo, if this were NOT Michael Jackson you would still be trying to find some other way to recover face from your Iraq fiasco

I guess I haven't been watching enough of the news.........what fiasco in Iraq did he pull? Surely it can't top the opening Al Capone's vault fiasco?

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I don't like him, nor hate him. Just wouldn't watch him or take any of his words as factual.

He loves to create controversy and sensationalism. I never listen to any of his so-called reports or programs.

DY

• Adams_Rib
    Adams_Rib
    Geraldo, if this were NOT Michael Jackson you would still be trying to find some other way to recover face from your Iraq fiasco

I guess I haven't been watching enough of the news.........what fiasco in Iraq did he pull? Surely it can't top the opening Al Capone's vault fiasco?

Hello Mary,

Geraldo was 'imbedded' {embedded??} with the troops in Iraq for awhile. He came very close to giving away information on troop placement etc. He is a joke.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Personally, I think Geraldo is the archtype for the reporter character in the Die Hard movies. He's a total scumbag and I don't know about any of you, but I cheered back when he got his nose broken with a chair because of his own stupidity. At least Springer is honest that his show is low rent and sensationalism at it's lurid best. Geraldo has always tried to portray himself as giving "hard news", which is why he lost his credibility. Hey, Fox can keep him. He and Bill O'Reilley and Sean Hannity as well as Ollie North can just have a never ending love fest trying to figure out who's the bigger liar and bigger scumbag.

Ern

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit