1914 - more myths

by pepheuga 7 Replies latest jw friends

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

well, we know the jw take on the events of 1914, but how many of us accept the standard issue "wordly" explanation - that if only the balkan crises could have been contained therein, there would have been no world war one.

blame the great powers i say, all those silky smooth university educated elites "running" the show.

pepheuga

• Pole
    Pole
    well, we know the jw take on the events of 1914

It always puzzled me why WW2 wasn't foretold with such an accuraccy. I know, I know. That's because Christ started "ruling invisibly_TM" in 1914. Nothing that significantly invisible/invisibly significant happened
    in 1939.

Pole

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

wouldn't have thought a pole would need a bunch of nutters in brooklyn to warn him about hitler & stalin :-)

pepheuga

• Pole
    Pole

Lol, pepheuga :)).

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

well, i imagine that the start of world war one was more crisp & distinct than was the start of world war two. excactly when did world war two begin?

pepheuga

• Pole
    Pole

September 1st, 1939 4.45 AM from Polish perspective, which is when Hitler invaded Poland. September 17 the Soviets invaded us from the east acting on the secret Ribbentropp-Molotov pact they had with the Germans. I think on September 3 Britain declared war on Germany.

Good night.

Pole

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Sept 1st 1939 when Hitler invaded Poland and France and GB declared war on Germany

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

the chinese beg to differ though.....

pepheuga

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit