Armageddon and the Great Tribulation

by Michele Lyon 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Michele Lyon
    Michele Lyon

Hello again!

It is amazing to think that the witnesses have always believed themselves to have accurate truth. After I left the religion I found that all religions say the same thing-that they believe "they" have the truth. So if they don't, then what is the truth? Are to assume that just because we find that they do not have the truth there must not be an accurate Truth?

I believe that the borg along with all religions are wrong, but does that mean that God is wrong, or were we just duped? What if the Gods (Jah, Jesus and Satan) desire to add an adendum to the Bible? What would it be? Are we to go along willy nilly without any beliefs, or beliefs based on just our "opinions?"

The witnesses along with most fundamental religions teach a "Great Tribulation," "Armageddon." I feel comfortable rocking the boat, so here I go!

..."Religions have had a field day converting over non-believers to their beliefs, and fear. Is the reality the same that has been taught and whispered down through the centuries? Is it perhaps a little different than what we have all been led to believe? It is my belief that Armageddon is quite different than what has been always thought and taught..." "All war has a beginning, then it has a tedious middle and then a finale or end. Armageddon is a war of stages! Unlike all that is being said about it. Most believe that it is a horrendous event happening quickly, and destructively, with the majority hoping or expecting it in the future. Is this correct? I believe Armageddon has already been going on for a long time. We are not waiting for Armageddon to start, for it already has!"-Copyright, "The Game between the Gods."

Is it possible that the thief that Jesus spoke of has already come and gone? But we were so blinded by religion and biased religious views that we missed the sign? Would it not be wonderful if God did not require what the religion seems to think is needed to be okay by God?

What if the witnesses are totally and completely duped, just as they were meant to be? Consider that; the Bible may have been written with that in mind- to mislead all the religious! What a concept !

Want to hear more? Read the above book.

Michele Lyon

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hence the "book is sealed until the time of the end".

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit