Awake article about true friends

by littlemike 4 Replies latest jw friends

• littlemike
    littlemike

Could anybody scan the above series of articles from the December 2004 Awake.

I have decided to write to our previous best friends using this article as its basis. Unfortunately I cannot find my copy as I still get the magazines from time to time from my father.

Yesterday our best friend shunned my wife in the street and ran awy when she swa her. we were friends for 30 years and until we left two years ago we used to go no holiday with them.

They never asked usked us why we dont go, and as we have not be disfellowshipped or disaccoiated ourselves I think their action is pathetic

I would be pleased if somebody would take the time to do this for me

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Like everything else in the org, you have to qualify and keep requalifying to be friends. There is nothing their minds are not controlled over.

How did we ever do that ourselves?

• Honesty
    Honesty

If I have it I will scan it. Not sure if I have that one since mine are aquired on the black market. 4 friends from my former hall still talk with me despite the evil apostate faithful slave's orders not to associate with my lying a#$ because they know its all BS from Bethel (the center of false worship) anyway. It is pathetic that a lot of sincere people are getting screwed over by the borg.

• Gill
    Gill

Hi littlemike! Sorry to hear what happened to your wife. Makes you realise they weren't really your friends after all, doesn't it.

Our friends also disappeared, within weeks of our not attending any more. Hurtful at first but then you realise they're not worth the bother.

Soemtimes you just have to move on. Your friendship was based on your survivabity rating. Welcome to the 'walking dead meat' class!

By the way....I love North Yorkshire!

• littlemike
    littlemike

Thanksc for the offer of posting it I will get back to you, but I wanted to type it this weekend thats why a scan would be better.

Blondie have you got it for me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit