swing low..sweet chariot.........

by fleaman uk 9 Replies latest jw friends

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

It starts today!Six Nations Rugby is starting this afternoon and yours truly and me best Mate are off to the Millenium Stadium to cheer on the English Boys!

Theres no Jonny boy and all the centres are out,but im confident we will be ok!

Its always a pleasure to go to the Rugger,theres a family atmosphere and plenty of beer!

My American friends may not have a clue what im talking about

(looking forward to the Superbowl tomorrow,is Janet on at half time again)

SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT!

• DireStraitJacket
    DireStraitJacket

Enjoy!

I haven't been to a rugby match for 3 years, some random Super 12 game at Ellis Park. I just watch it on tv now (its nearer the computer).
    As for Englands chances, your side is just so well organised you will probably handle anything the Welsh through at you. I haven't seen anything of Mathew Tait, so it would be nice to see what he can produce.
    Good luck..

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Cheers direstraitjacket.

Yeah,the Boy Tait is an unknown quantity thats for sure.

Ellis Park ,is that in jo,burg?If it is i saw the Natal Sharks play there a few Years back in the 12,s.cant remember the local team!

I think the 12,s are soon to be the 14,s.

• DireStraitJacket
    DireStraitJacket

yeah, Ellis Park is in Johannesburg, the Cats play Super12 there and the Golden Lions play Curry cup there.
    Super14 from next year and also an expanded tri-nations, which should add up to 6-8 more weeks of top class rugby.. :)
    and I hear there are plans for a tournament involving 6 English teams and 4 SA teams to be held in England in November, with the final at Twickenham..

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

yeah, Ellis Park is in Johannesburg, the Cats play Super12 there and the Golden Lions play Curry cup there.
    Super14 from next year and also an expanded tri-nations, which should add up to 6-8 more weeks of top class rugby.. :)
    and I hear there are plans for a tournament involving 6 English teams and 4 SA teams to be held in England in November, with the final at Twickenham

That would be wonderful !Its the first ive heard of it,but i will do my best to get tickets.Especially if the Wasps are involved. wasps v the cats has a nice ring to it.....

Are Argentina or samoa now in the tri-nations?(quad/quin Nations?)

A bad start for our Boys yesterday,but i have to admit wales deserved the win.(Painful to say though lol)

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I think the wheels fell off that chariot!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Whoo Hoo GO WALES !!!!!

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

I would love to join in and slag England however our team once again got pumped so no bragging from me.

However in light of the weekends results the 6 nations is wide open which could be good news!!

C'mon the haggis bashers!!

BM

• Englishman
    Englishman

For some strange reason, I really enjoyed the Welsh National Anthem this year!

I can only find a pic of a rehearsal, but maybe there's a clue in that?

Englishman.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

brutusmaximus

You Guys wuz robbed!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit