To: Robert Howard

by sf 5 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

I just saw your thread and wanted to bring this back up for others who may have missed it and ARE very much interested in this subject:

< http://hardtruth.topcities.com/svali_index.htm

I'm heading to the libray in a few days to do some more research. Any suggs on what to check out first that I haven't seen on the net?

In appreciation, sKally

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

sKally,

Your research has helped me more than I could ever describe.
    Thank you. I wish I could e-mail you personally or talk to you on yahoo messenger. I've tried to log on to the "chat" thing here but am never able to get it to work.

Thanks again,

lauralisa

• Dino
    Dino

Hello sKally, you dont need any advice from me, but be discreet. No offense, Lauralisa. LOL to all.

• Treborr Jones
    Treborr Jones

SF
    I very much doubt you will find these at any public library. I recomend them.

The Deadly Deception by Jim Shaw
    Secret Agenda by Linda Hunt
    Prepare For War by Rebecca Brown
    Pandoras Box by Alex Christopher
    Behold A Pale Horse by William Cooper
    The Occult Conspiracy by Michael Howard
    None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary J. Allen
    Black Helicopters over America by Jim Keith
    The Key of this Blood by Malachi Martin
    The Vindacator Scrolls by Stan Deyo
    Cosmic Conspiracy by Stan Deyo
    The Secret Team by Fletcher Prouty
    The Illuminati by Larry Burkette
    En Route to Global Occupation by Gary H. Kah
    Freemasonry: Invisible cult in our midst by Jack Harris
    The Mark of the New World Order by Terry L. Cook
    Born In Blood by John J Robinson

• sf
    sf

Dino, it's noted and appreciated.

Lauralisa, if you have yahoo mess loaded up already, I am easy to find. Look for "wturls"(wtURLs). You will most likely find me in the ex jw and/or jw rooms under "user rooms" in "religions/beliefs" section of the YAHOO CHATROOMS. I seldom log into Simon's room because the jumping screen drives me nuts. And I much prefer voice chat as opposed to text. Plus, I love to laugh out loud and the rooms are great fun too. There are serious times aswell, as many more people are now entering these rooms thirsting for info on this org. and wanted updates on the SILENTLAMBS posts. I am diligently bringing anything and EVERYTHING to the people there that has "WTBTS" and/or "jws" slapped on it or in it. We cry, we support, we rage, we soothe, we laugh, we try to be there for the next hurting person coming out of that corruption. Silentlambs are lost and we want them to have a safe place to fall and a place where they get needed info and support. The numbers that are entering these rooms are RISING fast!

I hope to see you soon, and feel free to put me on your friends list. That way you'll know everytime I get online, if you ever need to talk asap or just want to say hi.

Always remember though that a "jwroom" isn't always created by a "jw" over @yahoo. And many of the claimed jws are quite facsinating to WITNESS!! Hahahahahah

See ya soon, sKally, "very apostate" klass

• sf
    sf

I wanted to mention also that there is, at times, a "FREEMASONRY/ PHILO" room up in the user rooms category. It isn't always there, yet when it is, it's a great room. Many things are brought to the (ROUND) TABLE. Hahahaha, could'nt resist!

Thank you Mr. Howard; for everything!

In appreciation, sKally, "VERY APOSTATE"...NOT a rocket scientist!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit