flowers are forever

by tenrats 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tenrats
    tenrats

this is a quote by ciro aulicino that was given in a talk oct 2001 I'd like to just share one thing, so, to let you know how much God loves you. Did you know he made over 250,000 flowers? How, you say, well, what does flowers have to do with this? Well, let me finish. That means there are 250,000 different kinds of flowers. Now, when you get in the new world and you want to have a flower on your windowsill in that beautiful little home of yours, and get one for every day, do you know how many days its going to take for you to have a different flower? 250,000 days, which is 685 years. Now if we were designed to live for 70 years, why not make 70 years of flowers?------ what a moron , by that logic that means ya get to live for only 685 years.i collect rocks so i guess i can have a new rock to add to my collection daily FOREVER lol

• tenrats
    tenrats

here is the link for the above http://www.randytv.com/whatfutureholds.htm

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

I collect bottles of Port - so as long as it's still being produced, I am immortal (I'm sure I can adapt Ciro's 'crap' to accommodate that).

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon
    to let you know how much God loves you. Did you know he made over 250,000 flowers?

And the gift of hay fever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit