Sydnicated Programming; Who Knew These Shows Were So Hott?

by prophecor 8 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

I've been a fan of Seinfeld for a few years now, problem is when the show was in its hey day, I never watched it. Not until it's release on syndnicated channels did I become a watcher of it, and only after that did I realize just how great that show was.

Watching the show Becker with Ted Danson appears to been a hott show as well, at least in it's begining stages.

Much like anything else in life, many good projects have a great start, time however, begins to take it's toll and things just aren't as much fun anymore.

What are some of your favorite syndnicated programs rehashed, sitcoms and otherwise?

What shows have you missed out on while everyone else was already in the know?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i found " in the heat of the night" a few years ago. never watched it when it was on regular tv but really enjoyed it in syndication.

i've watched friends, seinfeld and everybody loves raymond in syndication and its a blast watching them every day instead of once a week !

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I was surprised to find a show that I always liked:

The Streets of San Francisco

One I wish they'd bring back is Quincy Jones, M.D.

Jean

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Nash Bridges, for one. I also have started watching ER on USA channel, never watched the show ever but I started getting into it. It helps for a serial show like that with continuing storylines for them to show two episodes in a row.

Same thing with the Larry Sanders show. I never had HBO, but now I've seen almost all the episodes thanks to syndication. That was a great show.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I like Seinfeld better and watch it since it's in syndication. I also liked Drew Carey for a while but that wore off. I liked Dharma and Greg but they only made so many of those &they rotate pretty quickly. Frazier is still good.

I love Malcolm In The Middle. I think it's very well written, acted and filmed.

I don't have cable. It's too expensive around here. A ripoff really. So I watch mainly the Fox reruns.

Oh yes, I forgot, I love Bernie Mac. This man is a comic genius.

Then on PBS, I like Keeping Up Appearances and As Time Goes By. When I had cable, I loved Absolutely Fabulous. I could definitely hang with the gals on that show.

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

things like Married with Children. I was very young when it was on the air..unable to appriciate the genius of it. One ive been dying to see again is Unhappily Ever After. If anyone knows where this is on, let me know..i would pay you to record a few shows, lol.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Full House!!!

Futurama

Punky Brewster when it used to be on.

• snakeizz
    snakeizz

I really like "Everybody Loves Raymond" and "The King of Queens"

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

We get "The King of Queens" here in the UK. Don?t normally get into American comedy, but like this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit