I thought I saw "Da Judge"

by Gollum 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• Gollum
    Gollum

I was watching the latest episode of ?Carnivale? last night on HBO and I swear I saw a picture of Judge Rutherford on the wall. It was in the Crones house at the bottom of the stairs, hanging next to her wedding photo. This would be historically appropriate, since the setting is in the 30?s. Anyone else see this? I?ll try to get a screen grab if it?s still on my Tivo.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Hi Gollum.

• Gollum
    Gollum

Hi back!!! It's sort of sad, you signed on after me, and you have roughly a gizzilion posts, and I'm still a sad little newbie. Whats new? We need another fest!!! The last one was so exciting!!!!

• Odrade
    Odrade

ROTFL! Well, I have to assume you are out there drinkin' drinks, seein' girls, watchin' movies... I am an internet addict. I freely admit it.

Speaking of fests.... Vegas baby!!! October! be there

• Gollum
    Gollum

Like I need an excuse to go to Vegas! And by October I should be able to afford it.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Maybe by October you'll even be a "junior member!"

LMAO! Hiya Junior!

• Gollum
    Gollum

Humiliation, nothing but humiliation. Is this the JWD equivelent of showing up with a green bible? Ferries almost in, so I'll be gone soon. They just installed wifi on it, which makes the trip go faster.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Nice, laptops on the ferry. No, I think your equivalent is showing up with the individually bound books of the bible...

• Gollum
    Gollum

Or maybe the Book Of Mormon. "Oh, you are the other guys that irritate people on Saturday mornings?"

• Odrade
    Odrade

"The Book of the Affairs of the Days of the Kings of Israel"???

If you brought that you'd be so lame you'd be cool.

*note to self-- nerd humor is only funny to nerds*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit