Photos of snow in south Texas

by Panda 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Panda
    Panda

Ok --- it's been a month since the big Christmas snow here in the deep south. So this is the link to my pics of our snowy day!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/tpantaza

Enjoy!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Sitting here shaking my head and not believing what I am seeing. Here in the Panhandle of Texas this is a fairly common occurance but in South Texas some may only see snow once or twice in their lifetime. The dogs seem to be adapting nicely. Thanks for sharing. Bug

• lilybird
    lilybird

Beautiful pix , Panda. Your dogs seem to be enjoying the snow. We live in Canada where we get lots of snow. We have a yellow lab and the first snowfall is his favourite time of the year..

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I live in Canada, I don't get lots of snow. In fact, the flowers are starting to bloom and it feels like we are on the verge of spring. :)

• Dustin
    Dustin

Welcome to a normal Wisconsin winter. Hope you enjoy it.

Dustin

• Panda
    Panda

Whoa... Canada w/o snow and South Texas gets 2 days of snow, the Panhandle is warm!!!!!! This is the stuff the WTS should publish. We did pioneer in EauClaire Wisconsin so I know what REAL winter is like... unreal. But we got our snow on Christmas Eve. and w/in 2 days it was mostly gone. Now thats how to enjoy snow. In town, children and adults (and teenagers) were out all night in the streets. An old Polish Nun was making snow angels with my friend Michelle and her daughter (they're neighbors). One guy got his skiis out and skiied on the hwy. YEah really. There were NO accidents...NONE zip nada... That kind of happiness doesn't wash off...

• lilybird
    lilybird

Happy to hear you enjoyed your winterland with no accidents, Hey... maybe the snow will get to be a regular Christmas tradition??? :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit