MJ's Secret Childhood - On Vh1 now

by Aude_Sapere 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Vh1 is showing the Michael Jackson childhood show again

5pm Pacific Time

• rekless
    rekless

I watched it. It was the frist time I had seen it. It seems that Mamma Jackson played both ends against the middle and the borg just let things go. Between the borg and everything else MJ is psychologically a mess. Bowen brought out some good points concerning the mentality of the Borg.

• bavman
    bavman

very well done indeed! bill bowen brought out very fantastic points i had never heard mentioned on national tv before about the pcyche of jw youths growing up. excellent!

bavman

• Satanus
    Satanus

Can this thing be downloaded?

S

• Swan
    Swan

What I thought was most interesting about this is that the blame was spread around equally. You had the JW teachings screwing up his mind and development, but you also have Joe Jackson beating on him and exposing him to strip clubs, and the whole rock and groupie aspect of the record biz. Even his mother sent him mixed messages, according to this documentary. This I can believe because I often felt that I was getting mixed messages from my parents and even the JWs.

All of that goes a long way to explaining his weird behavior and lack of clear boundaries, but it certainly doesn't excuse his behavior if he is indeed guilty of what he's being accused of.

Tammy

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

My boyfriend who never was a witness watche dhtis while I was at work. First thing he said to me was that he saw a part about Mrs. Jackson celebrating her birthday..."What's wrong with that picture" he aksed, knowing full well that I never celebrated when I was growing up. He siad they rationalized it by not wrapping the gifts, just brining then in brown paper bags. What a joke!

• Swan
    Swan

The comment Mrs. Jackson made about warm, sunny L.A. being like paradise compared to cold Gary, Indiana was funny. I wonder if she thinks it is such a paradise today?

Tammy

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    The comment Mrs. Jackson made about warm, sunny L.A. being like paradise compared to cold Gary, Indiana was funny. I wonder if she thinks it is such a paradise today?

That's what Neverland is for...?

• Panda
    Panda

Now you see if CHildrens Services had been involved and taken MJ away from Mom and Pop then he'd have grown up with a whole nother set of problems.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit