Glastonbury

by baysixforme 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

Anyone taking a chance on Glastonbury this year? I hear it is going to be a lottery to get tickets.

I may boycott the whole idea, and next year will be a no no anyway. (don't think I want to subject myself to disappointment again). I may renew my interest with a new found vigour in 2007!?

I'm going to the V festival. I went last year and it was amazing. I know it has it's knockers but My experience was totally stress-free, we camped in a fabulous location and the notorious toilets were half decent (which has to be a bonus). The atmosphere was fantastic and the campsite on the evenings after the bands had finished was a knockout. I have never laughed so much in my life, my belly ached!

Who is doing what this year?

Bay64me

• Satanus
    Satanus

England, the magic kingdom Ok, maybe not, but it has a lot of history and witches

S

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

Satanus,

Will you be gracing us with your presence at any of Englands' notorious, albeit heathen festivals?

Bay64me

• Satanus
    Satanus

If only i could. I am hopefully planning a trip this yr to the area where i was born. Not england, unfortunately.

S of the heathen class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit