Ice Fishing...

by Mac 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac

Yeah..Jack Daniels is a friend to me but..............

• under74
    under74

Ice fishing?.......What?

Jack Daniels never let anybody down, why do you have a "but" at the end of the sentence?

• Mac
    Mac

74....I put a but in my sentence because I'm easily distracted. I'm also the worlds worst ice fisherman...everyone is hauling them in but me and I'm beginning to think there is a flaw in my technique. I burned up the motor on the boat cuz the prop couldn't spin freely in the ice so I decided to cast from shore but that damned hole is so tiny it took about 30 attempts to land the lure in it and then when it did I couldn't get my hula popper to work because the water had become slushy. Earlier I had set fire to my shoelace because my attention had been drawn to a couple of foxes coming out of the woods and I accidently aimed the magnifying glass at my boot while trying to melt a hole in the ice. Just one of those days, ya know? mac

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Mac,

Try Glenlivet (sp?). Careful though, it's a little too smooth!

Jean

• Mac
    Mac

Beanzie.........;)

• under74
    under74

Oh my, you set yourself on fire...yeah, I understand now.

Did you know Jack Daniels lowered the proof? You'd best switch to Jim beam or Wild Turkey :)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Porto is good too. It's around 20%.

S

Ps, hope you catch some ice

• Mac
    Mac

*LOL*. S.......am giving it another try this afternoon. I've vowed to bring home dinner......so does anyone have a recipe which includes wax worms and mousies..and tarter sauce? (My eldest son said he's taking us out for seafood tonight...such is his faith in me) mac(optimistic class)

• Valis
    Valis

mackarel, have you considered pouring the jack daniels on the ice? Either that or my suggestion would be a stick of dynamite...

• Mac
    Mac

*LOL*, Val.....I considered the dynamite but, I have been restricted from using anything that is sharp or combustible...just gonna rough it and maybe try a texas jig :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit