Great movie: The Forgotten

by Jez 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Jez
    Jez

FANTASTIC special effects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually screamed and jumped OUT of my chair at the special effects...I was so impressed and shocked that I could be THAT surprised by the movie industry.

LOVED this movie.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I know the scene you are talking about in particular. Made my hubby jump... okay, me too...

Jean

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

Is this out on video /DVD yet or still at the cinema? ... haven't seen anything decent since ''The Grudge'' (the original in Japanese - will see the US version when released on DVD) - scared me witless!

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

It is out on DVD.

It is a realy good movie. It started out slow and I almost quit watching it (didn't know anything about the movie before hand). Good story line and cool effects. Not a lot of effects though as it is a story driven movie.

Heatmiser

• Special K
    Special K

I'll have to put that on my list of "to rent" dvd's.

We watched "papprazzi" last weekend. It was good.

Special K

• simplesally
    simplesally

I saw it this morning but watched the extended version with the alternate ending. Need to see the original theatrical ending. It was great.

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

I enjoyed the film too

• blondie
    blondie

Irrev and I went to the theater. We enjoyed it enough to get the DVD for our libary.

Blondie

• sandy
    sandy

I didn't like it but it did make me jump a couple of time. I just watched it last night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit