B.U.M. Equipment

by MungoBaobab 4 Replies latest jw friends

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

Did anyone else hear of this JW urban legend that the sweatshirt company B.U.M. Equipment was owned by Witnesses ("in California"), and that B.U.M. stands for Brothers United in the Ministry? Had to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard, a few minutes on the internet proved it didn't stand for anything. I tried to tell my brother-in-law his story was full of it, but all I got in response was, "But Brother _______ wouldn't lie..."

• under74
    under74

Wow, I haven't heard that one in a long time. I remember hearing it up in Seattle.

• pc
    pc

I know that was not true. I was a buyer for a huge Jr. sportswear company in NYC and they were one of my vendors. I knew the people well and they certainly were not JWs. I actually never heard that rumour. What is it with witnesses always trying to be part of something hip and cool at the moment and then looking down on it????

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    What is it with witnesses always trying to be part of something hip and cool at the moment and then looking down on it????

They are hypocrites...

Jean

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Doesn't Walmart Store sell B.U.M. products. I have BUM shirts and BUM shoes and clothes. So now I go around dressed to the BUMS !!!

LOL

Orangefatcat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit