Do you think the WTS keeps records due to "outside evil influence?"

by inquirer 0 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• inquirer
    inquirer

Someone said to me recently that the JW stuff they teach is true, but maybe the reason why they are corrupt (and keep records on people) is because of the evil outside influence?

But I was thinking to myself lately that when the JW's were in the Nazi concentration camps -- those JW's died for what they believed in. They were GOOD WITNESSES. Shouldn't the WTS keep the "congregation clean" and rather let the "JW religion die" rather than letting it being corrupted with record keeping? I know... I seem to have a thing about this lately, but to me (and a lot of you people would agree) that record keeping is bad. So I guess I have answered my own question then. But what are YOUR (us "ex Witnesses" know what it means in capitals - ha ha ha) thoughts on this?

If these Witnesses really loved Jehovah, they would close it down tomorrow, or destroy all records pertaining to PRIVATED INFORMATION, right? Why can't they become martyrs like first-century Christians. Every Christian everywhere should die what they believe in rather than let something become corrupted like that.

This is worse than the "cold Witness" attitude. I could be a Witness and put up with this sort of thing. Because they do this, I don't think they are Christian. They are no LESS CHRISTIAN than those they put the finger at and say they AREN'T CHRISTIAN. It seems to me these people are apart of Christendom as well.

WHERE ARE THE REAL CHRISTIANS? (Seriously.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit